Monday, April 14, 2008

It's Payback Time!!

I've been foiled!!!!

My secure connection to work was having issues last Friday morning, so I had to drive in to work. I was looking forward to sitting in my PJ's and working from home, but no luck. I IM'd a couple of coworkers to let them know that I'd be showing my sweet face in the office.

What a suprise when I walked in. For some reason everyone just hushed up and kinda prarie dogged from their cubes when I walked down my row. I had this look of surprise when I saw what they did to my cube. They turned it into a little fort made of foil! The "Entrance", a little square hole on the bottom, was clearly marked. Suddenly, Andrew's bald little head pops out of the entrance. "Why, Hello! Come on in!" He said.

It was so funny! I knew I had it coming, I just didn't know when. I guess my birthday week was the best time as any. They actually did it on Wednesday and were wondering when I would finally come in. What a classic gag!



I crawled into my little club house and created a little sunroof on the top so my head could poke out and I could still work. I kept the tin foil fort up until this morning when I finally (noisily) tore it down. I left the giant ball of foil on James' desk. I'm sure he was a part of the effort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

ha!