Saturday, April 5, 2008

April Fools


I stayed late Monday afternoon to beadazzle my coworker's cube. He was finding sticky little rhinestone throughout the day as he went about work. Reaching for his stapler...a rhinestone. Pulling open a drawer...a rhinestone. Grabbing the phone...you get the idea.
I added some tiger fabric to his chair and a "chalk" outline on the ground for more sh*ts and giggles. Heather helped me out. She even snapped this pic of the dirty work when we were done and sent it to me.
The next day, James KNEW it was Heather. Just last month we collaborated to wrap her car in tin foil. She was obviously getting back at him. Later, someone who also stayed late (I won't mention any names, PETE!) ratted me out. I continued to play innocent and even showed him the picture mail I received last night, from Heather! Hahaha! Evidence against her, and proving my innocence, or so I thought.
James decided it was a group effort and laid the blame on both Heather and I.

No comments: