Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Undead Finishes the Race


After 6 hours of running, your not always at your best for a photo op, as evidenced by my friends Finish Photo here.

His thoughts: "Not sure if I was doing an impression of Night of the Living Dead, praying to some god for not killing me during the race, or just prepping for total system failure. I don’t really remember what I was thinking at the moment I crossed the finish line. Perhaps you could all suggest some appropriate captions."

Would it have killed you to hold your arms up at least until you cross the finish line? Oh wait, maybe it was killing you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my defense, I....uhmm.....oh never mind....I'm a dork. ;-)

Jaina said...

You must be tired of the papparazi catching you at your worst moments.

Anonymous said...

"I know it's a rock and roll marathon, but I waltz across the finish line..."

Anonymous said...

I understand that Allen is a hell of a waltzer, so I don't know that you can properly label this as a "worst moment." If you want to identify some worst moments for him, I am sure there are literally thousands of other moments that would work quite well.

Anonymous said...

"Oh, the chafing! The Chafing! I'm glad I wore black"