Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Patriots Take the Cake

My buddy from Billerica, MA had a party for the Patriots v. Chargers game. This is it, who's going to the Super Bowl?? To prove my Kismet theory for the perfect storm of Tom Brady, me and the Counting Crows all in Phoenix, AZ at the same time, the Patriots HAD to win. I was nervous.

Earlier that Sunday I was working on my dessert that I was bringing to the party. My daughter wanted to play on her Nintendo DS, but the battery was low. She came into the kitchen and asked "Mom, have you seen the charger for this?!" I snapped at her "You are NOT allowed to say Charger in this house! Not today!"

She jumped at first then laughed, "Mom!"



But they did it! The Patriots won. I was able to enjoy the dessert I made especially for this occasion, Cheesecake squares with the Patriots logo.

After the game, Tara left to join her Green Bay friends to watch the second game. She pulled out her Cheese Bra that she will be sporting at the other party. She wore this on Opening Day and was tailgating in Green Bay when some guy walks by and bites a big chunk off the right cheese-boob and runs off. You can't really see it in the picture, but it was a sizeable chunk.

No comments: