Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Trip to Japan


I know it’s a long shot, but hey, you can’t win anything you don’t try, right?
Ugh, there goes the negativity again…Starting off this whole blog with “I know it’s a long shot.” My husband always warns me about prefacing things with negativity. Like “I know it’s past the 30 day return policy because it’s been 31 days, but can I please return this?” Yep, that’s me. You’ll probably learn a lot about me in this blog, and I’m ok with that. I’ve got a trip to Japan at stake. So here it goes.

Basically, Japan’s National Tourism Orgainization has proposed an initiative to give away 10,000 flights to Japan to increase tourism since the industry has been hurt by the Tsunami and on-going Nuclear Radiation threat. Of course, this is all pending examination and approval from the government. But, I’m not going to think negative here, remember? They will definitely be giving away trips and I’m going to try to snag four to bring my family.

So, stay tuned!!

No comments: