Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Nike Plus Challenges

So Nike has this website especially for the Nike plus users. It's my special pedometer that works with your ipod, which I blogged about earlier in this post.

I love the site, though. I get to track my runs and enter personal goals and challenges. I'm in several challenges right now. Like, which networking site is better, Facebook or MySpace? Basically, the real question is, which networking site users run more using Nike-Plus? Right now MySpace is getting their virtual butt kicked here. I am running for MySpace, which currently has 412 miles to Facebook's 1191. Pretty sad, but there are only 16 people on the MySpace team whereas Facebook has 39 people. If you go by averages, Facebook still wins by 5 more miles per person than MySpace. But you know what? I'm back to running! We might not ever catch up to the Facebook in miles, but I can bring up the average miles per MySpace user. This challenge ends on April 5th.



Also, when you win a challenge, the nikeplus website has a special page for you called the "Trophy Case". Here you can see your goals, get virtual Trophies for challenges you've entered, Milestones, etc.

I checked on the status of the "Fifty State Throw Down". Which state will run the most in the next year. Arizona is in a sad 24th place with 64.71 miles. Missouri is in a commanding lead. Then I checked on who is actually running for Arizona and found that I AM THE ONLY ONE RUNNING FOR ARIZONA! And I'm in 24th place! Woohoo! I beat out Texas' 3 runners in 26th place and California's 3 runners in 30th place. If that's not inspiration, I don't know what is. I might not get a trophy in my trophy case online, but I don't need one.

5 comments:

Jack said...

Ooh, I'm in Arizona! I'll go look for that challenge and join it! Look for "redcloud" on Nike+.

Jaina said...

Yay! Redcloud! Your rock!! You're totally bringing up the Arizona mileage :) Time for me to do some more running now to pull my own weight.

Anonymous said...

Hi my real name is Pum and I'm a medical meditate on guy fair trolling about here reading...I've got a elephantine project on veneers coming up and have had to frame a area on account of it...looking for the purpose some contributors...anyone know anything give dental veneers? Consenting to contribute? I am compiling a report @ getveneers.org. They are tempered to to: conceal damaged, stained or misshaped surfaces of your teeth . I'm confident you know [b]cosmetic porcelain veneers[/b] are a means that longing change teeth look altogether natural.

They are a good acceptance to upgrade the appearance of your front teeth.

[b]color[/b]
[b]enormousness
shape
appearance.
more enduring and color deep-rooted than bonding[/b]

The extreme item about cosmetic veneers is they permit a unprogressive chat up advances to long-lasting, bigger cosmetic changes. They can be acclimated to to garb a variety of dental conditions that affect the front teeth including:

[b]Spaces between the teeth, diastemas
Awry or misshapen teeth
Shattered or chipped teeth
Permanently stained or discolored teeth
Unsightly or stained fillings
Brighten teeth
Teeth discolored from medication or length of existence[/b]

If you are interested in contributing information on porcelain veneers, please upon: [url=http://getveneers.org]cosmetic veneers[/url]

Anonymous said...

It looks like you need anchor text links back to your site to bring that traffic up a notch (or a grip). I Flash Flip of SpreadRumers provide an xRumer service that will explode your traffic. Give me a hollar.

- Flash

google xrumer

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!