Friday, June 20, 2008

Ahh, the joys of business travel

Just got back from a short business trip. I checked in my luggage, since my travel partner was doing the same and we would be at baggage claim anyway. That was fine with me. Less stuff for me to take through security way.

When we got back to Phoenix a red bag came around in a black bin. We picked it up and quickly put it down. The thing was mauled. It couldn't have been mine!

But after a few more rounds on the carousel, and my coworker had already picked up his bag, we decided to take another look at the red bag. Sure enough, it had my name on it.

We took it to the US Air Baggage Resolution center and they were able to replace it with a new one. The agent said the bag most likely got caught in the belts, but it looks like some animal tried to claw it's way in (or out) of the bag.

Although, I didn't really like the new suitcase they gave me, it serves it's purpose well enough.

Note to self: When taking US Air, carry on!

1 comment:

chinoq said...

Oh. It's good information