Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Fiesta Bowl Proposal

The Fiesta Bowl was an amazing, exciting, nerve-racking, incredible football game. "The best, most exciting College Football Game EVER, Hands Down!!" according to Coope, who was at the game and continued to party with Bronco Fans until 3 AM this morning...Unfortunately, my husband picked Oaklahoma for his BCS pool.

Anyway, I am not about to talk about the game itself. What I thought was cool was the proposal at the end of the game. Linebacker, Ian Johnson, who made the winning 2 point conversion, after being interviewed by a Fox Sports reporter dropped to one knee and proposed to his cheerleader girlfriend! It was so sweet! Although, my husband doesn't think winning Football Players shouldn't cry like that over a proposal...maybe for the game, but not for her accepting the proposal. Ah, my husband, always the romantic.

Well, what I thought sucked was the reporter! After the interview, he steps back and the camera man pans back. Then the reporter says, now I think you want to propose to your girlfriend. SPOILER!! What a dummy! Anyway, She looked at the reporter with big huge surprise in her eyes. That look should've been for her boyfriend, now fiance (she did say yes.).

Oh well, it was still nice. Now the couple are flying to New York to appear on Good Morning America.

No comments: